Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will begin to close on Monday, March 28th at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on Monday, March 28th 2pm-6:00pm at Fahnestock's Auction House at 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be on Tuesday, March 29th 12:00pm - 6:00pm at Fahnestock's auction house at 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an invoice, check your SPAM folder. some of the invoices end up there depending on your mail settings. You should set your mail to "always accept" mail from Fahnestockauction@gmail.com
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: Fahnestock Auction may not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything should be picked up by 6:00pm on Tuesday, March 29th unless your items are to be shipped. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. Your bid is a contract and you must pay for any items you win. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, Fahnestock Auction needs a signed Pennsylvania Exemption Certificate (form REV-1220) on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email List.firstname.lastname@example.org with your copy. If you are having your items shipped out of state, we do not have to collect sales tax. You are responsible for reporting and paying any sales or use tax charged by your state on any items shipped.
10. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax (no tax on coins). This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $119.78
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged. Coin buyers that need shipping for coins may have to send a cashiers check for payment prior to coins being shipped. Due to the remote auction pick up site, payment processing at pick-up for this auction will not be available. PLEASE bring a "PAID" invoice copy to pick-up. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. Shipping is available for smaller items in this auction. If you are interested in an item and are not sure if it could be practically shipped, please contact us to help determine that. If you need shipping, after the auction, Fahnestock's will transport your items to "The mail room etc." in Lemoyne PA. at no charge. They will be given a copy of your invoice with your contact information and they will contact you to make shipping arrangements. They can be contacted at 717-975-9991. We have been using them for a long time as our shipping partner, and have received only positive feedback.
14. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
15. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Fahnestock Auction is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names WILL be shared with other auction companies.
16. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
17. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
18. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example "$12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00).
19. Shipping of Coins: Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to require a certified check for any coins shipped, based on your Hibid profile score. If you do not have a long term stellar performance record on Hibid, we may require you to pay your invoice via certified check.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms