Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. By bidding in this auction you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction so please read the full list of terms.
2. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Thursday, September 15th at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
3. A preview will be held on September15th from 2:00pm to 6pm at 606 N. Market St., Duncannon, PA 17020.
4. Pickup of your winning purchases will be SATURDAY, September 17th from 12:00pm-6:00pm at 606 N. Market St., Duncannon, PA 17020. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice. Please bring a copy of your invoice to the pickup. Buyers must bring any help, tools, or material you will need to remove items.
5. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: Fahnestock Auction may not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything should be picked up by 6:00pm on SATURDAY, September 17th. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property, or incur charges, including travel time, for sending staff after the pickup date to facilitate missed pickup. Shelving units, as noted in the listing, can not be removed prior to 3pm. on saturday, pick up day.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged. PLEASE bring a "PAID" invoice copy to pick-up. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only.
12. Shipping is available for smaller items in this auction. If you want items in this auction shipped, call us or email us to let us know you would like items shipped. After your items are paid for, Fahnestock Auction will transport your items to the "Mail Room Etc." in Lemoyne, PA. at no charge. The Mail Room will be given your contact information and they will contact you to make shipping arrangements. They can be contacted at 717-975-9991. All shipping is between you and The Mail Room etc..
13. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Fahnestock Auction is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
14. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
15. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
16. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
17. Buyers MUST bring boxes, packing material, or extra labor (if you purchased furniture, appliances, etc. bring enough people to remove your items) to pack and load their purchases.
18. All items are sold absolute to the highest bidder.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms