Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. By bidding in this auction you are agreeing to all of the terms posted below for this auction so please read the full list of terms.
2. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will begin to close on Thursday, September 29th at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
3. A preview will be held on Thursday, September 29th 2pm-6:00pm at Fahnestock's Auction House at 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068.
4. Pickup of your winning purchases will be on Friday, September 30th 12:00pm - 6:00pm at Fahnestock's auction house at 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an invoice, check your SPAM folder. some of the invoices end up there depending on your mail settings. You should set your mail to "always accept" mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: Fahnestock Auction may not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything should be picked up by 6:00pm on Friday, September 30th unless your items are to be shipped. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property.
8. Your bid is a contract and you must pay for any items you win. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. Buyer of the Toyota Camry (Lot 9) , will need to pay in cash or certified funds (PA banks only). Transfer of these items will be completed only after verification of funds.
11. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, Fahnestock Auction needs a signed Pennsylvania Exemption Certificate (form REV-1220) on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email List.email@example.com with your copy. If you are having your items shipped out of state, we do not have to collect sales tax. You are responsible for reporting and paying any sales or use tax charged by your state on any items shipped.
12. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax (no tax on coins). This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $119.78
13. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged. Due to the remote auction pick up site, payment processing at pick-up for this auction will not be available. PLEASE bring a "PAID" invoice copy to pick-up. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only.
14. Shipping is available for smaller items in this auction. If you are interested in an item and are not sure if it could be practically shipped, please contact us to help determine that. If you need shipping, after the auction, Fahnestock's will transport your items to "The mail room etc." in Lemoyne PA. at no charge. They will be given a copy of your invoice with your contact information and they will contact you to make shipping arrangements. They can be contacted at 717-975-9991. We have been using them for a long time as our shipping partner, and have received only positive feedback.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Fahnestock Auction is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names WILL be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example "$12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00).
20. All firearms in this auction will be sold in compliance with all Federal Firearms rules and regulations. If you purchase a gun that requires registering and background checks, we will take the gun to a local gun dealer and they will facilitate the transfer. You can then pick up the gun from the gun dealer after the proper transfer is complete. Payment for the item is due at the conclusion of the auction as per the auction terms. Expect customary transfer fees from the gun dealer for the transfer when you pick up the gun.
21. Shipping of Coins: Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to require a certified check for any Sterling silver, gold, coins or bullion items shipped, based on your Hibid profile score. If you do not have a long term stellar performance record on Hibid, we may require you to pay your invoice via certified check.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms